The Koret Center features a 50 meter by 25 yard pool set in the center of the facility. There are no additional fees for lap swim, but general building entry fees do apply.
Pool average temperature 81.5*
(Range 80*-82*, 79* for swim meets)
Pool will have limited lanes from 4-6pm, Monday- Friday due to swim team practices & other activities.
There is only ONE shallow lane at the Koret Center pool. This lane is often blocked for swim lessons, trainings, or programs. Please take note if you plan to use this lane. There is a white board updated weekly (in between locker rooms on the pool deck) with lane closures in addition to the lap pool schedule.
25 yards = 1 length
71 lengths = 1 mile
50 yards = 1 length
35 lengths = 1 mile
*Long course set up is NOT Olympic size. The shallow end is open for use, so we have a 50 YARD not 50 Meter set up.
Long Course for this season will be: April 23- July 30, Tue & Thurs 4-9pm, Wed & Fri 6-8am.
Monday - Friday 6:00am- 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 8:00am- 6:00pm
Registration sign-ups and enrollment information for all Aquatics programs will be handled online. You will need to create an account here.
Koret is excited to announce online registration for many programs and services!
ONLINE ACCOUNT CREATION for Koret Members (Rec Pass, Monthly, Annual Members)
For step-by-step instructions to create an online account, visit Koret Home Page
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE (Private & Semi-private Swim lessons, Adult Swim Lessons, Youth Swim Lesson)
- Visit ActiveNet
- Login using the email address and password you used to create your account
- Click 'Activities' (Top left)
- Select the program you want to schedule (For example: Private Swim Lessons)
- Select the specific item by clicking 'Add to Cart'
- To see the instructor's schedule, click 'Search' (Do NOT adjust time frame. You MAY edit days of week/dates)
- After you select dates and times, click 'Add to List' (If you skip this step you will NOT enroll in the program)
- Click 'Continue' and follow prompts to payment (You will be required to enter your CC info to enroll)
- Click BLUE box on confirmation screen for receipt/appointment details and cancellation instructions. Click for step-by-step instructions
Program refunds are available only if requested a minimum of 7 days prior to the start of the program. Fees are not pro-rated and there are no make-up sessions. A complete list of registration policies for Aquatics programs is available upon request. Click here for cancellation policy.