The Koret Health and Recreation Center is home to the largest indoor aquatics facility in San Francisco.
The Charles W. Dullea, S.J. Natatorium features a 25-yard by 50-meter pool that makes available 15 lanes during the short course season and 8 lanes during the long course season. The pool has a minimum depth of 3 feet 6 inches and a maximum depth of 13 feet. This facility is home to several competitive swim teams including the Koret Youth Swim Club (comprised of 6 different levels of swim teams), the USF Masters Team, and the USF Recreational Swim Club for students. With a max capacity of 500 people, the pool is perfect for swim meets, aqua fitness classes, swim team practices, swim lessons, and much more!
For your safety and the safety of others, please read the policies for Aquatics. Note that policies are subject to change without notice.
- No photos or videos
- No hanging or climbing on lane lines
- No running on the pool deck
- No inappropriate swim attire
- No food or glass containers allowed on deck
- No one is permitted to instruct, coach or teach lessons unless they are KHRC staff
- Failure to comply will result in immediate loss of KHRC privileges
- Swimmers must ask before entering the lane when there is another swimmer in that lane
- Three or more swimmers in a lane must circle swim
- Showers are required before entering the pool
- Keep ladder areas clear
- Spectators must stay in the designated areas
- A valid photo ID must be presented to KHRC staff upon request
- All University and Departmental policies and procedures must be complied with at all times, including those for each area
- Abusive language and/or actions may result in loss of privileges and/or suspension from the facility
- The Department reserves the right to restrict and/or refuse admittance to its facilities and programs
- Lifeguards are here for your protection and they have final authority