Start your Journey to Change the World
Apply to USF
We don't use formulas to fill our classrooms. We look at every applicant's story — academic and personal — to select students that reflect the diversity of our university through a variety of backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and talents. Our application and admissions process allows you the opportunity to let us know who you are and how USF can help you achieve your dreams.
We are glad that you have decided to apply to USF. Before you take the next step, please look over the following about the application process.
- Carefully review all necessary deadlines and admission criteria before you begin the application process
- Create your Common Application account and select the University of San Francisco as one of the schools to which you are applying.
- Complete your application and submit the form online.
- Pay the nonrefundable $65 application fee by credit card when you submit your application.
- Submit all required materials. Although you have submitted your application, we cannot begin reviewing your application until we receive all required materials.
- You will receive an application acknowledgement email within seven days after your application is submitted. The email will contain a USF ID number and instructions for setting up your Application Status Check.
- Contact us at (415) 422-6563 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
View the university’s equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy.