Sports, Entertainment, & the Arts
There is a growing need for lawyers in the expanding and intersecting worlds of sports and entertainment. At USF, you’ll build the knowledge and hands-on experiences to launch a successful career in this field.
Under the guidance of leading scholars in a range of courses, you’ll learn the skills necessary to support clients or teams, whether it is intellectual property, contracts, labor, antitrust, criminal, tort law, and more. Our courses examine issues ranging from contract negotiations for professional and amateur sports teams and athletes, to licensing and intellectual property in the media and entertainment fields, and beyond.
- Entertainment and Media Law
- Intellectual Property Seminar
- International Intellectual Property
- Legal Issues in Sports
- Patent Licensing and Monetization
- Roy Eisenhardt is an adjunct professor and expert in labor law and arbitration in professional sports
- Karren Shorofsky
- Athletes First
- BBC Worldwide Productions
- Gagnier Margossian LLP
- Intellectual Property and Cyber Law Association
- Sports and Entertainment Law Association