Advocacy Competition Teams
USF’s Advanced Moot Court Advocacy Competition Teams compete locally and nationally against other law schools in appellate and trial competitions each year, arguing the fine points of constitutional law, employment law, environmental law, and more. Every year approximately 40 USF law students participate on various advanced competition teams.
My experiences with the moot court competitions, trial practice class, and the narcotics prosecution clinic were invaluable. Standing up in court as a second year law student and arguing motions and assisting with a preliminary hearing—that's a very unique opportunity."
JESSICA GRANT '95, PARTNER AT VENABLE LLP
During 2022-2023 USF teams will compete in the following competitions:
- American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Saul Lefkowitz Intellectual Property Moot Court Competition
- Tulane Sports Law Negotiation Competition
- University of San Diego Criminal Procedure Tournament
- Wagner Employment and Labor Law Moot Court Competition