Professor Eugene Kim co-directed USF’s Tracy Seeley Center for Teaching Excellence from 2019 to 2021, helping to lead USF's efforts to build community among faculty, present opportunities for faculty to enrich their teaching, and use technology to enhance student learning. He frequently presents on legal writing pedagogy and has been recognized for his innovations in the law school classroom. Professor Kim's video lectures on legal writing and analysis on YouTube have been viewed by law students, paralegal students, and legal instructors around the world.
- Carnegie Mellon University, BS
- University of San Francisco, JD
- Litigation Associate, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Law Clerk, Hon. Donna M. Ryu of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Awards & Distinctions
- USF Center for Instruction and Technology Full-Time Faculty Award for Innovation
- USF Strategy Think Tank Incubator Award