Launch Your Career from Here
The University of San Francisco School of Law prepares you for a lifetime of advocacy, dedication to principle, and advancing justice. Whatever your career ambition in the law, our emphasis on educating practice-ready graduates will help you succeed.
USF offers a full menu of JD programs — full-time, part-time, and several joint-degrees — so you can tailor your education to meet your career goals.
Why Choose USF?
- The San Francisco Bay Area is our extended classroom, and our style of education is inspired by the city that surrounds us, our mission fostered by its progressive, innovative spirit.
- Accessible faculty, broad academic opportunities, and real-world experience set our graduates up for success.
- Princeton Review ranks USF 5th in the country for law schools with greatest resources for minority students, and 9th for quality of life.
- USF School of Law has a new residence hall for priority use by first-year students to help law students secure housing.
- A revamped core curriculum will take effect in fall 2018 to best prepare students for bar exam success, an area which we are already making significant progress(our October 2020 California bar pass rate increased by 81%, a significant improvement over last year’s results).