Monalisa Vu teaches Appellate Advocacy, Domestic Violence Law and Litigation, Legal Research, Writing, and Analysis, and American Legal Writing to international LLM students.
As a practicing attorney, Monalisa represented survivors of domestic violence in areas of family and immigration law. She has worked in both the public interest and private sector spheres.
- Tufts University, BA in Political Science, 1997
- University of San Francisco School of Law, JD, 2001
- Professor of Legal Writing, USF
- Co-Director of Moot Court Program, USF
- Partner and Founder of MVTC Family Law Firm
- Staff Attorney at Asian Pacific Islander Legal Outreach
- Post Graduate Law Fellow Berkeley Law Foundation
- Domestic Violence Law
- Family Law