Jessica is also Of Counsel at a boutique Silicon Valley firm, RafterMarsh, which specializes in handling licensing and IP matters for technology companies and entertainment law. She graduated summa cum laude from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University and received her LLM in Intellectual Property and Technology Law from the University of San Francisco.
- BA, Ohio Northern University
- JD, Cleveland State University
- LLM in Intellectual Property and Technology, University of San Francisco
- “Hot Topics in Copyright Law,” Hot Topics in Copyright Law hosted by The Bar Association of San Francisco and Sideman Bancroft LLP, San Francisco, California (April 2018)
- Presenter, “Music and Copyright Law,” Stanford course guest lecture: The Changing World of Popular Music, Stanford, California (May 2017)