Jennifer (Jenny) Sheridan is the founder and principal of JLSheridan Law, a Silicon Valley boutique law firm focused on technology transactions, IP counseling and data privacy compliance. She has earned the CIPP/US privacy certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). She is also the founder of StartUp Law Bootcamp, a training platform for technology attorneys as well as StartUp Law Forum, a knowledge and networking community for technology attorneys. Her in-house experience includes serving as General Counsel, Company Secretary for several tech companies.
- Columbia Law School, JD, Harlan Fiske Scholar
- Mills College, MA, Management
- Tufts University, MA, The Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy
- Occidental College, AB in Economics and Diplomacy and World Affairs, Magna Cum Laude
- Tech transactions
- IP counseling
- Privacy Compliance (CCPA, CPRA, GDPR)