Professor Eric R. Fleming is a San Francisco Superior Court judge and was the chief trial attorney of the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office. He also managed the homicide and gang units during his tenure with the District Attorney's office.
Professor Fleming earned a JD from the University of San Francisco School of Law and a BS in engineering from Tulane University. After law school, Professor Fleming worked as an associate at Cooley Godward from 1995 to 1999. He was an extern for the Honorable Saundra Brown Armstrong and the Honorable Martin Jenkins.
- Executive Committee, San Francisco Superior Court
- Executive Committee, Criminal Law Section of The California State Bar
- Commissioner, San Francisco Public Housing Authority
- USF School of Law, J.D. 1995
- Tulane, B.S.E. 1989
- Chief Trial Attorney, San Francisco District Attorney's Office
- Associate, Cooley Godward
- Los Angeles Police Officer
- Criminal Law
- Awards & Distinctions
Distinguished Service Award, National Black Prosecutor's Association, 2019
San Francisco District Attorney's Office Leadership Award, 2018