University of San Francisco's Orange County Campus currently offers two graduate programs for students in Southern California.
- Offered each Spring (January start) and Fall (August start)
- Delivery: Full-time for two years
Master of Public Health (MPH) in Applied Epidemiology and Population Health Methods
- Offered each Fall (August start)
- Delivery: Hybrid, combining in-person and online instruction. Classes are typically held on campus one evening per week, year-round for two years
- Offered each year in the Summer semester (July start)
- Delivery: One evening per week for 23 months