Toler Residence Hall
Located in the center of campus, Toler Hall is just steps away from the bookstore, classroom buildings, and dining locations. This residence hall houses a dynamic community where students can discover a sense of belonging at USF.
Built in 1955, Toler Hall is the university's first student residence hall. The convenient location as well as recent renovations make this residence hall popular among students. In addition to offering student housing, the original design also included a student dining room, which was later converted into conference rooms for the McLaren Center. Toler Hall has also been home to University Ministry; and the USF bookstore, which was relocated to University Center in 2011.
Facts and Amenities
- 550 residents
- All upper classmen. Continuing students and students who are under 21 years old.
- Co-ed (co-ed floors), Single-sex by room
- Gender inclusive (2nd floor)
- Doubles, and triples available
- 7 floors
- Fulton St., near Clayton St.
- Adjoined to McLaren Conference Center and Malloy Hall
- Adjacent to University Center and Memorial Gym
- Closest dining facility: The Market Cafe
- 24-hour front desk
- Key card required to access residential floors
- Key card and code required to access rooms
- WiFi throughout building
- 6 student lounges
- Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, oven, and microwave
- Laundry room (accepts coins and Don Dollars)
- Cable TV connector in each room
- Flat screen TVs in lounges
- Ping pong table
Student Housing and Residential Education (SHaRE)
Mon. - Fri. 8:30 a.m - 5 p.m.
2130 Fulton St.
San Francisco, CA 94117-1045 SHaRE@usfca.edu (415) 422-6824 (415) 422-2480
2345 Golden Gate Avenue, Room # San Francisco, CA 94118