Vice Provost for Strategic Enrollment Management
email@example.com | x5287
April Crabtree serves as the vice provost for strategic enrollment management (SEM) at the University of San Francisco. Her division is responsible for recruitment and admission, enrollment and financial services, university registrar duties, enrollment data services and operations, and enrollment communications.
Since joining USF in 2015, she has served as the Director of Undergraduate Admission and Recruitment and as Assistant Vice Provost for Undergraduate Admission. Her work at USF has been centered on creating equitable and transparent admission processes for first-year and transfer students. April has served in various leadership roles in international, regional, and state consortia over the past 13 years. She has presented internationally and nationally on issues in higher education, such as access for underserved students, supporting international students and counselors as they explore colleges and universities in the United States, and many other topics related to the college search.
April holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology from Eckerd College and a Master of Science degree in Cultural Studies in Educational Foundations (Philosophy) from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Her master's thesis was a culmination of research completed on a Fulbright Research Fellowship in Poland focusing on Holocaust Education.
As vice provost for SEM, April oversees the following offices and sub-departments:
- Academics Services (Sub-Dept)
- Program Curriculum & Management (Sub-Dept)
- Degree Audit and Graduation Center (Sub-Dept)
- Enrollment Communications (Sub-Dept)
- Financial Aid (Sub-Dept)
- Graduate Enrollment
- Integrated Enrollment Management
- Integrated Enrollment Options (Sub-Dept)
- International Admission
- Strategic Enrollment Data Systems (Sub-Dept)
- Student Accounts (Sub-Dept)
- Student Employment (Sub-Dept)
- Student Financial Services
- Undergraduate Admission
- University Registrar
- Veteran Enrollment Service Center (Sub-Dept)
- Welcome Center (Sub-Dept)