The mission of Student Disability Services (SDS) is to help USF students with disabilities serve as fully contributing and actively participating members of the university community while acquiring and developing the knowledge, skills, values, and sensitivity to become women and men for others. Toward that end, SDS promotes a fully integrated university experience for students with disabilities by ensuring that students have equal access to all areas of student life and receive appropriate educational support and services to foster their academic and personal success. We provide a wealth of accommodations for students to feel at home from orientation to graduation. Learn more about our offerings for students, as well as information for faculty and families.
- Students with disabilities will have a comprehensive understanding of their disability and how it impacts them.
- Students will identify and engage strategies that effectively offset disability and enhance academic success.
- SDS will increase disability awareness within the USF community.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to clearly articulate their accommodation needs to others.
- Students will be able to complete the process for requesting and receiving reasonable accommodations at USF.
- The University community will increase awareness of disability-related issues and share responsibility of making the USF experience accessible for all.
Student Disability Services
Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m., Extended Proctoring Hours: Available by Appointment
2130 Fulton St.
San Francisco, CA 94117 firstname.lastname@example.org (415) 422-2613 (415) 422-5906