9 Highlights from CelebrateUSF
More than 2,900 USF community members took over the Hilltop the weekend of October 21-23 in celebration of all things USF. The CelebrateUSF festival combined alumni weekend, parent and family weekend, reunions, and the recognition of USF’s most successful fundraising campaign, Changing the World From Here.
Alumni awards were presented. Reunions were held. Captain’s hats were worn. Guests danced to music from yacht-rock tribute band, Mustache Harbor, while enjoying food and drink from alumni-owned businesses.
The weekend provided many magical moments, but here are our highlights:
- 1,500 Captains Hats given away
- 31.5 gallons of USF flavored ice cream eaten
- 21 rock songs from the 70’s and 80’s that we danced to
- 97 volunteers for the weekend
- $312 million raised in the Changing the World From Here campaign
- 4 sold-out workshops
- 6 impact tours given
- 5 USF alumni vendors at festival
- 5 alumni who received an alumni award
How did we make all of this happen? Learn more about the success of our Changing the World From Here Campaign.