Living on the Hill
Loyola Village Residence Hall
Situated on the north face of Lone Mountain, Loyola Village is a 136-unit condominium complex that offers apartment-style living within walking distance of the campus. Here mature students can begin the transition to independent off-campus living in a secure complex that houses other faculty, staff, and students.
The construction of Loyola Village was commenced in order to provide housing for faculty and staff to purchase. However, the lack of demand for these housing units resulted in the complex being repurposed as a residence hall. Opened in 2002, Loyola Village offers apartment-style housing for students who wish to live more independently. With each unit featuring a full kitchen and furnished living room area, mature students are able to reside conveniently close to campus while maintaining a more independent lifestyle. In addition to providing student housing, Loyola Village provides housing for some faculty, staff, and guests of the university. Nestled on the north side of Lone Mountain hill and painted with vivid colors, Loyola Village is a picturesque community.
Facts and Amenities
- Students turning 21+ by May 2017
- Male and female residents
- 4 floors
- 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom units available
- Bedrooms are double occupancy (2 residents per room)
- Townhouses available to graduate students
- Type 1 Double Room: A shared double room in a 3bedroom/2bath unit where the bedroom is smaller than 130 sq ft.
- Type 2 Double Room: A shared double room located in a 2bedroom/1bath unit or any shared studio unit, or any double room that is larger than 130 sq ft and smaller than 150 sq ft.
- Type 3 Double Room: A shared double room that has a bathroom dedicated to that room or is larger than 150 sq ft.
- Note that there are no "Single/Studio" Apartments available. Each unit houses at least 2 students.
- Each unit in Loyola Village in unique
- Anza St., between Masonic and Parker St.
- Located behind Lone Mountain
- Closest dining facility: Outtakes
- 24-hour front desk
- Key card required to access building
- Key card and code required to access rooms
- Ethernet ports in each room
- WiFi throughout building
- Laundry room (accepts coins and Don Dollars)
- Cable TV connector in each room
Mailing Address – Building A
331 Anza Street, Unit #, San Francisco, CA 94118
Mailing Address – Building B
341 Anza Street, Unit #, San Francisco, CA, 94118
Mailing Address – Loyola Village Townhouses
Unit # Anza Street, San Francisco, CA, 94118