Fall 2023 Conditional Admission
We’re excited to offer you conditional admission for fall 2023. If you accept this offer, you’ll be provided with additional academic support to ensure you’re on a clear path to graduation. We are confident that you’ll be successful at USF, and we look forward to working with you from the very start.
Under our conditional admission policy, you are not eligible for merit or institutional aid. You may, however, submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and apply for federal financial aid.
Terms of Conditional Admission
In accepting our offer of conditional admission, you agree to meet the following expectations:
- Live on campus for at least your first year
- Meet with your Academic Success Coach in the Center for Academic and Student Achievement (CASA) during the first week of school and monthly thereafter in your first year
- Attend mandatory meetings based on any action items that arise in your meetings with your CASA Academic Success Coach
- Meet with your faculty adviser before class registration
- Complete the student success survey in your first semester at USF
- Complete mid-semester progress reports
- Take USF101 (a one unit class) in your first semester on campus
Once you meet the conditions above and maintain a semester GPA of 2.0, you will no longer be designated as a conditional admit. If you do not meet the 2.0 GPA requirement for two semesters in a row, you may be academically disqualified. Regardless of your designation, all other standard academic and disciplinary policies apply while you are at USF.