While earning your degree, take advantage of many on- and off-campus work opportunities provided by USF. Working part-time will help you:
- Develop new skill sets while strengthening your resumé.
- Immerse yourself in the USF community; make new connections.
- Put money towards tuition or save for day-to-day expenses.
Who's Hiring Student Employees?
Nearly every university department hires student employees, with the length of employment typically lasting throughout an academic year. On-campus employment includes opportunities in:
- Program, administrative, or community assistance
- Academic tutoring or research
- Technology support
- Lab assistance
- Retail services
- Events management
You can also explore off-campus opportunities with government or non-profit organizations that have an active contract with USF. The Student Employment Office coordinates off-campus work-study employment with qualified employers around San Francisco.