Apply to the Program
Only first year students may apply for the Martín-Baró Scholars Program. The application is only offered online and all fields must be complete in order to be considered. Be sure to review your responses and complete your application by pressing SUBMIT. You will receive an automated response confirming successful submission.
Deadline: The deadline for the MBS Application is Friday, May 26, 2023.
Please Note: You should have already applied for university housing.
What Happens After I Apply?
- Program faculty carefully review all applications beginning May 27
- A brief conversation with finalists and program faculty is necessary before joining the program. This will likely take place between May 30 - June 2
- Notifications are emailed on or before June 4
- Housing assigns rooms on June 5
- Students who are accepted to MBS are not expected to do any summer readings (we’ll have plenty of time together next academic year)
If you have questions or need help, please contact Prof. David Holler of the Martín-Baró Scholars Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.