Dining on Campus
Food Service for a Sustainable Future
Bon Appétit, an on-site restaurant company, manages six eateries across the University of San Francisco campus. They offer you food for a sustainable future. That means serving made-from-scratch meals with seasonal ingredients from local food growers.
Bon Appétit is the first food service company to commit to:
- Supporting local agriculture (with a defined purchasing target) (1999)
- Reducing antibiotic use in farm animals (2003)
- Serving rBGH-free milk (2003)
- Serving cage-free eggs (2005)
- Striving to serve only seafood that meets Seafood Watch® sustainability guidelines for commercial buyers, since 2002
All Café Hours & Locations
From vegetarian and vegan to gluten-free, from diabetic to allergic, Bon Appétit serves fresh foods from whole ingredients. If you have a special dietary need, speak up. They’ll help you find, or even prepare, foods to meet your needs.
Ask a Dietitian
Have a question about the foods served at USF? Contact a Bon Appétit registered dietitian.
See Lone Mountain Dining Hall
Check out the views from USF's newest dining space.