Clubs & Organizations
Perform with the College Players, ask tough questions for the student newspaper, set up a tent on the Point Reyes peninsula – find a community on campus that speaks to you. At USF, you can participate in dozens of student clubs and organizations ranging from media, academic, service, cultural, and Greek. Build your resume, make new friends, develop skills, be active, push limits, and get involved.
Be sure to attend the involvement fairs held at the beginning of each semester. All organizations are represented and members are available to chat with you. You can also stop by the Student Leadership and Engagement office (University Center fourth floor) to learn more.
Student clubs are a great way to empower and enrich yourself while meeting fellow Dons who share the same passion. Once you’re on campus, you’ll have more than 100 student clubs and organizations to join, including:
- Animal rights
- Comics and video games
- Environmental justice
- Fraternities and sororities
- Graphic arts
- Hip hop dance
- Multicultural communities
- Pre-medical and pre-dental
- Professional development
- Queer alliance
- Sign language
- Student newspaper
- Student senate
Browse the directory of student clubs to explore all of the amazing opportunities you’ll find at USF.
At the Involvement Fair, students wandered among tables to see which campus clubs and organizations they might join — and listened as club officers delivered their pitches.
Organizations Around Campus
Put thought to action alongside fellow graduate students who share the same aspirations, interests, values, and backgrounds.
Academic, Honorary & Professional
- Association for Information Systems
- Entrepreneurship Club
- Graduate Business Association
- Graduate Nursing Association
- Graduate Student Association (School of Education)
- Graduate Writers Association
- Health Informatics Professionals and Students Association
- Marketing Club
- Museum Studies Graduate Association
- Orange County Graduate Nursing Association
- Population Health Sciences Student Association
- School Counseling Graduate Association
- SF Sport Marketing Association
- Student Affairs Professional Association
- Student Society of Pediatric Nursing
- Women in Business
- Women and Diversity in Economics
Cultural, International, Religious & Spiritual
- Students of Color Group
Media & Performing Arts
- Invisible City
Political, Service, & Special Interest
- Clinical Psychology Student Union (CPSU)
- Marriage and Family Therapy Graduate Student Organization
- Nonprofit Student Council
- Pen to Power
For the most updated list and contact information for graduate student organizations at USF, please visit our myUSF webpage.
Graduate Student Senate
The Graduate Student Senate (GSS) is the official representative body of graduate students and is the primary means for graduates to participate in campus governance at USF. GSS offers opportunities, initiatives, and events that promote community building and personal and professional development.