US News & World Report National MBA Discipline Rankings, 2024
for Business Analytics MBA
for Entrepreneurship MBA
for Finance MBA
for Management MBA
for Marketing MBA
- #1 MBA program in the city of San Francisco
- Experiential Learning: guaranteed four client projects throughout the program
- Internships: 90% of students do an internship in the summer and have a job offer within six months
- Career-orientated curriculum: providing three career accelerated platforms and four concentrations
Benefits of a STEM-Designated Degree
- Demand for talent with technical proficiency in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond is greater than it’s ever been. STEM degrees prepare students for roles in tech-driven environments.
- Employers seek candidates who are capable of navigating complicated business problems using data. The STEM degrees provide students the skills to capture and interpret data effectively and to communicate solutions with authority.
- STEM graduates are afforded 36 months of OPT (Optional Practical Training). This extension of an additional 24 months of OPT means that potential employers do not need to sponsor you with an H1B Visa for up to three years. The main obstacle to employment in the US is removed with a STEM degree.
You may choose an elective concentration, although it is not required. A minimum of 12 credits, including required courses, must be taken in the respective functional area in order to complete a concentration.
USF prepares MBA students in Business Analytics to understand, manage and execute every link in the information value chain to enhance business performance.
Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Concentrating in Entrepreneurship and Innovation prepares students to launch and grow new ventures, take on roles in existing start-ups, or lead innovation efforts in established firms.
Our elective course offerings are designed to facilitate entry into these career areas and provide upward mobility to students who have already worked in Finance.
Business does not exist without marketing. Here’s your opportunity to become skilled at both.
As part of the Full-Time MBA program, you’ll learn with a select cohort of professionals who come from around the world to experience San Francisco’s innovative business culture first-hand.
The University of San Francisco has small class sizes of 20-30 students, and our cohort system means that collaboration and cooperation are more than just leadership ideals we teach—they are fundamental to the infrastructure of your program.
The Full-Time MBA prepares you for ethical and entrepreneurial leadership through experiential learning — and invaluable professional exposure in the city that is synonymous with innovation.