MBA Referral Scholarship
The best ways to spread the word about the MBA programs is through the MBA community.
As a member of our community you are invited to refer potential candidates to our EMBA and MBA Programs. Those who get referred will not only benefit from the high-quality education and networking opportunities, they will also benefit with a reduced cost of attendance.
How It Works
- Refer a friend, family member, or colleague who may be interested in pursuing an MBA or EMBA degree in the Masagung Graduate School of Management.
- If they apply and are accepted into our EMBA program, they will receive a $5,000 tuition credit toward their first semester.
- If they apply to the Part-Time MBA program and are accepted, then a $2,500 credit will be applied to their first semester.
- Only new incoming students are eligible for the referral scholarship.
- Referrals must be submitted prior to the student's application and not valid for the enrolled students.
- The scholarship award is valid for referred students for the semester they apply.
- USF employees and their spouses and dependents are not eligible for this award.
There is no limit to the number of referrals that can be made! To make a referral, simply complete the referral form. Alternatively, the applicant's contact information can be sent to Imelda Guzman De Anda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your participation in the Masagung MBA community.