The application process is entirely online. No items need to be mailed to USF. Upload all of your application items to your account.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants
- Full-Time Programs F-1 Eligible
We cannot sponsor F1 student visas for part-time programs. F-1 Visa candidates are eligible to apply for the Full-Time MBA, MS Financial Analysis, MS Marketing Intelligence, MS Information Systems, Nonprofit Administration.
- Certificate of Finance - Proof of Funds
Students who require an F-1 visa must demonstrate that they can fund educational and living expenses in the U.S. for each year of study. Find your program’s required amount.
- English Proficiency Requirements
F-1 Visa seeking applicants must submit a valid English Proficiency Exam. USF SOM will accept Duolingo (120), TOEFL (92), and IELTS (6.5). Exemptions available.
Applicants who require an F-1 student visa must submit a copy of their valid passport with their application. Please be sure to submit a clear copy of your passport photo/information page. This can be uploaded via your application portal or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Address
All F-1 and J-1 visa applicants are instructed to use their international address on the application. If you are currently in the United States, you can use that address for mailing.
- Visa Transfer
If you are currently on an F-1 visa or returning from OPT and are planning to transfer your SEVIS record please review the section titled SEVIS Transfer Applicants (create a new page with the information listed below). If you are currently in the United States in F-1 status or currently on OPT, you can transfer your status to USF. Students who have completed at least one academic term in the U.S in F-1 status can transfer their SEVIS record to USF, or complete a “Change of Level” from another USF degree, and continue to maintain F-1 status.
Please submit a completed School of Management Graduate Application by April 15.
We cannot sponsor F1 student visas for part-time programs.
All applicants must submit copies of their official transcript and proof of bachelor degree conferral. You must submit your transcripts and proof of degree conferral in the original language of instruction as well as an English translation.
All applicants MUST provide an official transcript and degree conferral before they can enroll for spring courses.
Degree From a Non-U.S. Institution
If you received your bachelor’s degree or other graduate degree from an international (non-U.S.) institution, you must submit the following:
- Transcript(s) and/or academic record in the original language of your institution.
- Official degree conferral certificate(s) indicating degree completion or expected date of completion.
- If you have not graduated yet, include proof of enrollment.
- Three-year Bachelor’s degrees are accepted for admission review.
- Official English translation of transcript(s) and degree conferral certificate(s). A notarized English translation of your transcript/degree conferral certificate or evaluation by a credentials service is required if the university does not issue English language transcripts. If you have not graduated yet, please include proof of enrollment.
Health Insurance & Immunization
All incoming students are required to purchase USF Health Insurance which is included in the total cost of attendance. In some rare instances, USF can accept a waiver if the student has U.S.-based health insurance with comparable coverage. Any questions about health insurance waivers should be directed to the Student Health Promotion Services office (email@example.com).
All incoming students are required to provide proof of immunization. Please refer to the Health Promotion Services website for more details and to upload required documents.