During this one-year master's degree, take an entrepreneurial journey to launch your new career.
Join small classes of motivated students, experience a cutting-edge curriculum, and leverage the Silicon Valley innovation ecosystem.
Develop your career as an innovative leader who will help fashion a more humane and equitable world through the creation of products, services, and new ventures that serve communities around the globe.
Whether your goal is to launch your own firm, join a venture capital-backed startup, step into a business development role in a large corporate enterprise, contribute to a social enterprise or bring new innovative skills and associations to your family business, the USF MSEI delivers essential theoretical, applied, and experiential learning to help you achieve your objectives.
Newly STEM Designated for entering Fall 2020 Class
The MS in Entrepreneurship and Innovation degree is now designated as a STEM program (science, technology, engineering, and math). Eligible international students may apply to work in the United States for additional time via the Optional Practical Training (OPT) benefit and OPT STEM extension.
Customized Career Guidance
MSEI Students will have access to professional networking events, career workshops, and other career services.
Students will also receive on-going mentorship and build a personal advisory board to aid in their professional development.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Intern with a San Francisco Bay Area firm
- Visit Silicon Valley companies
- Attend investor pitch events
- Build your own professional advisory panel
- Create a new business venture for launch
- The USF MBA entrepreneurship concentration and the undergraduate entrepreneurship major programs have been ranked among Top 20 in the country by U.S. News and World Report (2018)
- USF Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management has been ranked among top 50 management programs in the world by Financial Times (2018)