Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Just steps from some of the world’s most innovative companies in San Francisco and Silicon Valley, USF Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MSEI) students build essential technical and business skills, gain professional experience with Bay Area firms, discover new insights from executive mentors, and create new ventures on the way to launching professional entrepreneurial careers in the global heart of innovation.
Newly STEM Designated for entering Fall 2020 Class
The MS in Entrepreneurship and Innovation degree is now designated as a STEM program (science, technology, engineering, and math). Eligible international students may apply to work in the United States for additional time via the Optional Practical Training (OPT) benefit and OPT STEM extension.
Customized Career Guidance
MSEI Students will have access to professional networking events, career workshops, and other career services.
Students will also receive on-going mentorship and build a personal advisory board to aid in their professional development.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Intern with a San Francisco Bay Area firm
- Visit Silicon Valley companies
- Attend investor pitch events
- Build your own professional advisory panel
- Create a new business venture for launch
- The USF MBA entrepreneurship concentration and the undergraduate entrepreneurship major programs have been ranked among Top 20 in the country by U.S. News and World Report (2018)
- USF Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management has been ranked among top 50 management programs in the world by Financial Times (2018)
The MSEI program instilled in me the theoretical foundations, internship experiences, and the opportunity to launch a new venture. Throughout the year, I learned how to build my professional reputation, network with industry leaders, and be mentored by some of the best innovators in the Valley. I will never forget this experience, as it got me to where I am today!"
LAWRENCE LINg MS Entrepreneurship and Innovation '18
BA Political Science, UCLA
Customer Experience, Gusto
Who Are Your Classmates?