During this one year master's degree, take an entrepreneurial journey to launch your new career.
Join small classes of motivated students, experience a cutting-edge curriculum, and leverage the Silicon Valley innovation ecosystem.
Develop your career as an innovative leader who will help fashion a more humane and equitable world through the creation of products, services, and new ventures that serve communities around the globe.
Whether your goal is to launch your own firm, join a venture-capital backed startup, step into a business development role in a large corporate enterprise, contribute to a social enterprise or bring new innovative skills and associations to your family business, the USF MSEI delivers essential theoretical, applied, and experiential learning to help you achieve your objectives
Customized Career Guidance
MSEI Students will have access to professional networking events, career workshops, and other career services.
Students will also receive on-going mentorship and build a personal advisory board to aid in their professional development.
Professional Development Opportunities
- Intern with a San Francisco Bay Area firm
- Visit Silicon Valley companies
- Attend investor pitch events
- Build your own professional advisory panel
- Create a new business venture for launch
- USF Graduate Entrepreneurship Program has been ranked among Top 20 in the Country by U.S. News (2017, 2018)
- USF Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Program has been ranked among Top 20 in the Country by U.S. News (2017, 2018)
- USF Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management has been ranked among top 50 management programs in the world by Financial Times (2018)
- USF has been ranked among the top 20 entrepreneurial research universities in the U.S. by Financial Times (2015)