Put your learning immediately into practice. Earn your MBA degree at the USF downtown San Francisco campus, in an educational environment that fits your life as a working professional.
Deepen your leadership competencies, refine your business acumen, and broaden your experience in solving global business issues with a University of San Francisco Executive MBA degree.
Students in the USF Executive MBA degree program learn how to lead in an ever-changing world. As a USF student, you study how to foster creativity and innovation, meet complex business challenges, and master the vocabulary of core business disciplines.
Through a mix of rigorous courses, innovative seminars, and experience-based learning (including a global trip), you will deepen your leadership competencies, refine your business skills, and improve your ability to address global business opportunities.
Degree Requirements and Program Learning Outcomes
What we offer
- Top 20 nationally-ranked Executive MBA Program in just released US News and World Report Rankings
- 20-month program begins in August and ends May
- Classes meet one weekend per month on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Seminar classes to promote active learning in a dynamic setting
- Accredited by the AACSB, a high standard for executive MBA degree excellence and achievement held only by 5 percent of business schools worldwide