With the exception of the interview, the application process is entirely online. Once you create an account, you can complete the application in a time frame that suits your needs.
- Bachelors Degree
- Eight-years professional experience preferred
Your application will not be reviewed by the Admissions Committee until all requirements are submitted. The following constitutes a completed application.
- Online Application Form
- Application Fee
- Official Transcript(s)
- Executive Assessment, GMAT, or GRE – Optional
The Executive Assessment (EA)*, Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and Graduate Record Examination (GRE) are the options of the exams you may take as part of the application requirement.
* Learn more about the difference between Executive Assessment and GMAT/GRE on the Graduate Management Admission Council Customer website.
- Professional Résumé
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose (500 words). Address the following:
What are your short and long-term professional goals?
Why do you believe an EMBA will help you achieve these goals?
How did you come to decide upon USF for your EMBA?
- Self Evaluation (500 words). Evaluate the following:
Your leadership and management skills.
How you are perceived as a potential leader by your managers, peers, and/or direct reports.
Areas upon which you could further develop
- Employer Agreement for Program Participation
- Scholarship Statement (Optional) — The USF School of Management offers general merit and special interest scholarships. Review available scholarships and use this essay to explain your eligibility and/or qualifications for one or more of these scholarships.