The MSMI is built for early-career professionals with less than three years of business experience.
The program is taught by a diverse faculty recruited from academia and industry with expertise in statistics, research and analytics, consumer behavior, digital marketing, brand strategy, international marketing, CSR, and public policy.
- 11-month, cohort-based program
- Full-time with day and evening classes
- STEM certified
- Requires successful completion of 15 courses or 30 credits
Courses are sequenced to facilitate a building block program structure that allows high value-add over a one-year period.
- The first half of the 11-month program sharpens candidates' marketing skill set with foundational courses in consumer behavior, experimental design, applied statistics, and survey design and data collection.
- The second half includes course work in marketing analytics, storytelling with data, and digital marketing.
- The degree program culminates with an intensive, 4-month Practicum that pairs MS candidates with local Bay Area companies in designing and executing challenging, relevant research projects.