Become a Better Leader Day One. USF Master of Science in Organization Development
The Master of Science in Organization Development program embodies the sharp minds, big hearts, and independent spirit USF is known for.
Every organization needs a leader who understands the science of change management, as well as the art of guiding people, teams, growth, and change. Become that leader at USF.
Classes in the USF MS in Organization Development program focus on understanding behavior at the individual, team, and systems levels.
For any organization that relies on its people and their ability to respond to—and drive—change, an organizational development expert is critical.
ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT DEGREE PROGRAM DETAILS
- Typical program length is 21 months, with 32 units.
- Classes scheduled weeknights and occasional Saturdays; a convenient student schedule for working professionals.
- MSOD Students represent a rich and diverse range of professional fields.
- Alumni careers include titles such as senior manager of program implementation, operations manager, and HR manager. Companies include Google, KPMG, Genentech, and more.
- Join a vibrant MSOD community at University of San Francisco.
Studying alongside such bright and diverse cohort members added so much color to my experience... I am proud to say I have made lifelong friends and potential future colleagues over the past two years in the MSOD program.
Meno G. Crompton MS in Organization Development '17
Read alumni stories
The USF MS Organization Development Degree Program Offers Several Unique Advantages
Top Picture from Left to Right: Thaddeus Lee Executive MBA, Gregory Taylor Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management, Meno Crompton Master of Science in Organization Development. Read Alumni Stories