Hospitality Management Minor
The Hospitality Management Minor is for non-business majors. The classes enhance a student's competitive "positioning" in seeking management opportunities.
All classes are taught by professionals, with a combined total of over 120 years of hands-on industry experience, including management and ownership in aspects of restaurants, hotels, culinary, beverage, sales and marketing, finance, tourism and travel.
- intense concentration of business and hospitality management class
- classes provide a basic foundation and knowledge of the industry
- classes enhance a student's competitive "positioning" in seeking management opportunities
- hospitality classes are "industry-linked" and have direct industry application
- The faculty's network is extensive, their industry knowledge is current, and their enthusiasm and passion for the industry is beyond compare