USF School of Management Student Life
Life at USF is more than sitting in a classroom. Students at the School of Management enjoy rich educational experiences that prepare them for today’s dynamic marketplace, from service learning projects to renowned speakers to interactions with a student and alumni network that is changing the world.
- Office of Graduate Admissions is happy to support you throughout the USF application and admissions process. The USF School of Management attracts and welcomes leading applicants from across the United States and the world. We assist people who are new to USF, as well as current students interested in School of Mangement graduate programs.
- Undergraduate Studies and Programming is dedicated to helping you succeed. Services include personal advising sessions, choosing classes, exploring majors, college tracks with a 4-year planner, speakers series, student events, clubs, internships, and more.
- Graduate Student Affairs Meet with your academic adviser to set goals and discuss your schedule, join a graduate discussion group or work up a sweat at the Koret Health and Recreation Center. USF wants to help you make the most of your experience in and out of the classroom.
- Graduate Career Services connects students with a strong professional network in the Bay Area and beyond through recruiting events, individual and group internship and interview guidance, USF alumni support, and more. The Career Services team also coordinates with local employers for internships and degree projects.
- School of Management Alumni is a global network of innovative thinking and socially engaged business, nonprofit and public administration leaders. USF invites you to stay involved in the school’s network, academics, and social justice mission.
- Schedule & Calendar
- Campus Locations USF has six campus locations conveniently located across the Bay Area. Our Downtown Campus is located in the heart of San Francisco’s SoMa district.