Professor Xiaohua Yang teaches international business and is the founding director of the China Business Studies Initiative in the School of Management at the USF. She specializes in the internationalization of Chinese firms, MNE corporate social responsibility and sustainable development, international R&D strategic alliances, and foreign market entry strategies. She has taught and lectured in the USA, Australia, China, Taiwan, and Europe, and is a recipient of multiple Best Paper Awards from...
- Ph.D., International Business/Strategic Management, School of Business, University of Kansas
- M.S., College of Business Administration, Iowa State University
- B.A., Shanghai University of...
Vivian Faustino specializes in international business, entrepreneurship, and international marketing. She has 20 years of banking and consulting experience in Asia and North America and has served in senior management positions in various financial institutions.
Passionate about education that is accessible and inclusive, Vivian dedicated her advocacy work in teaching at refugee camps across the world through Jesuit Worldwide Learning. She also founded the Center for Entrepreneurship and...
- Columbia University - New York, NY Doctoral Candidate, Adult Learning and Leadership
- Ateneo De Manila University - Manila, Philippines Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- International business
- Banking and finance
- Adult learning and leadership
Stanley Kwong brings to USF over 30 years of international management, marketing and teaching experience in the US, China, India, and Central Europe. Professor Kwong is recognized as a leading expert on marketing strategy, branding, and investments policies and is frequently interviewed on branding in China and Chinese investments in the U.S. by top media, such as the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, SingTao News, and Chinese World Journal. He is a highly desired guest speaker at industry...
- MBA, Management Science, University of Southern California at Los Angeles
- MS, Education Administration, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- BA, Economics and Asian Studies, State University...
- International Marketing
- US China Trade policies
- Managing multinational corporations