This is an intermediate-level course for customer success managers (CSMs). It expands upon the core knowledge of customer success management best practices and strategies laid out in the CCSM Level I Course and focuses on refining your ability to effectively manage internal relationships and a growing portfolio of accounts.
General Course Outcomes
- Attendees will have a clear understanding of how to set good objectives to improve execution success.
- Develop a stronger understanding of the purpose and application of health scores.
- Learn customer-centric approaches to upsell and renewal strategy.
- Attendees will be able to identify the importance and differentiation between the pre-and post-sales team’s impact on the overall customer journey.
Who Should Enroll
Upgrade your Customer Success expertise with CCSM Level 2, tailored for CS-savvy professionals. Deepen your strategic know-how in managing customer accounts and relationships with advanced best practices.
Jan. 25 – April 11, 2024
- Setting SMARTer Objectives
- Maximizing Proactive Engagements
- Assessing and Managing Customer Health
- Identifying and Managing Risk
- Managing Bugs, Feature Requests, & Workarounds
- Responding to Customer Feedback
- Learning from Churn
- Creating & Managing Customer Advocacy
- Increasing Upsells & Expansion
- Managing Retention & Driving Renewals
- Cultivating Key Internal Relationships
- Aligning & communicating Effectively with Sales
Co-Founder, COO & CPO SuccessHACKER
Andrew Marks has spent 25+ years in high tech, mostly building highly effective post-sales organizations that drive customer lifetime value and improved customer satisfaction. Since founding SuccessHACKER, Andrew has spent a good portion of his time matching people to Customer Success roles from individual contributors to senior executives.
- Course: US $1,695 per level
- USF Students, Alumni, and Staff: US $1,186 (30% Discount) per level
Reach out to email@example.com to get your promotion code.
- Discounted pricing also available for groups greater than 3 people.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All participants are required to participate in the program in its entirety and adhere to a professional code of conduct.