This is an introductory certification course for customer success managers (CSMs) and customer success professionals. The course covers the foundational best practices that drive the most effective customer success organizations.
General Course Outcomes
- Develop a clear understanding of the importance of customer success in an organization’s success as well as the role of a customer success manager in the process.
- Attendees will learn about the concept of journey planning and how a success plan can be used to illustrate the different milestones within the customer journey
- Learn a structured approach on how to establish relationships with existing customers.
- Establish storytelling and active listening techniques to learn and engage with the customers in strategic conversations to deliver better business outcomes.
- An introduction to the methods used to calculate and measure the metrics of effectiveness within the customer success industry
Who Should Enroll
Jumpstart your career as a Customer Success professional with CCSM Level 1, perfect for first-time job seekers, career changers, new CSMs, and customer-facing pros. Master a proven Customer Success playbook to elevate customer experiences, boost retention, and grow revenue.
Fantastic CSM Certification! The Certified Customer Success Manager (CCSM) Level 1 Program is a great introduction to the Customer Success Industry."
Patrick Sanders Docebo, Customer Success Manager
Jan. 25 – April 11, 2024
- Mastering Customer Success Key Concepts
- Thinking like a Customer
- Designing for Onboarding Success
- Building Account Success
- Delivering Impactful Business Reviews
- Re-engaging Disengaged Customers
- Managing Account Relationships
- Applying a Consultative Approach
- Driving Disciplined Execution
- Navigating Internal and External Escalations
- Handling Tricky Customers
- Understanding Customer Success Metrics
Co-Founder, COO & CPO SuccessHACKER
Andrew Marks has spent 25+ years in high tech, mostly building highly effective post-sales organizations that drive customer lifetime value and improved customer satisfaction. Since founding SuccessHACKER, Andrew has spent a good portion of his time matching people to Customer Success roles from individual contributors to senior executives.
- Course: US $1,695 per level
- USF Students, Alumni, and Staff: US $1,186 (30% Discount) per level
Reach out to email@example.com to get your promotion code.
- Discounted pricing also available for groups greater than 3 people.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All participants are required to participate in the program in its entirety and adhere to a professional code of conduct.