Professionals from around the world come to San Francisco and Silicon Valley for three to 10 days to learn about entrepreneurship and innovation. The experience includes interactive seminars, company visits, hands-on projects, networking events, and educational tours.
Silicon Valley Immersion Program
Immerse yourself in Silicon Valley and San Francisco, the centers of global innovation and entrepreneurship.
Develop a deep understanding of the unique ecosystems of San Francisco and Silicon Valley through interactive seminars, company visits, hands-on projects, networking events, and educational tours. Learn from thought leaders in design, innovation, management, and technology during 3-day, 5-day, or 10-day programs in the heart of downtown San Francisco.
Why choose the University of San Francisco Silicon Valley Immersion Program?
- Gain hands-on experience through Design Thinker workshops and coaching sessions about pitching from seasoned investors
- Create new business models inside or outside of an established organization, and catalyze and apply innovation at any stage of organizational growth
- Meet with industry experts from companies such as Cisco, Intel, Google, and Eventbrite
- Visit leading tech giants like Facebook, AirBnB, and IDEO
- Experience Silicon Valley’s buzzing startup culture at incubators like Impact Hub and Plug and Play Tech Center
- Obtain a certificate of completion from USF and join over 2,500 alumni of the Silicon Valley Immersion program from five continents
Who Should Attend?
- Graduate and executive students in business, engineering, technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurs and leaders of incubators and accelerators
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Officers from government agencies
Our Downtown Campus is steps from some of the world's most innovative companies
- Gap, Inc.
- Ameriprise Financial
- JP Morgan Chase
- Marriott International