Immerse yourself in Silicon Valley and San Francisco, the center of global innovation and entrepreneurship.
Develop a deep understanding through interactive seminars, company visits, hands-on projects, networking events and educational tours that give you access to the unique and vital ecosystem of San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Learn from thought leaders in design, innovation, management, and technology during three, five or 10-day programs in the heart of downtown San Franciso.
Why choose the University of San Francisco Silicon Valley Immersion Program?
- Gain hands-on experience through Design Thinker workshops and coaching sessions on pitches with seasoned investors.
- Create new business models inside or outside of an established organization, and catalyze and apply innovation at any stage of organizational growth.
- Meet with industry experts from world-renowned companies, such as Cisco, Intel, Google, and Eventbrite.
- Visit leading tech giants, such as Facebook, AirBnB, and IDEO and experience Silicon Valley’s buzzing startup culture at incubators like Impact Hub and Plug and Play Tech Center.
- Obtain a certificate of completion from USF and join over 1,900 alumni of the Silicon Valley Immersion program from five continents.
Who Should Attend?
- Typical group size is a minimum of 15 people
- Graduate and executive students in business, engineering, technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurs and leaders of incubators and accelerators
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Officers from government agencies