Visit USF School of Management
Avocado ice cream. A fog named Karl (@Karl the Fog). Surfing near the Golden Gate Bridge. And the chance to connect with, intern at, and land jobs at places like Tesla, Pixar, Deloitte, and Instagram.
We're in two locations – the middle and in the downtown of this 47-square mile lab, classroom, and think tank (and in the SF East Bay too.) So, of course, University of San Francisco is no typical university.
Come tour our campuses (new and antique.) Meet our community (warm and vibrant.) And Find Your Future (from Here and beyond!)
Explore our SF Bay Area of innovation and opportunity. Discover what it's like to live and learn at USF, ranked #1 by Niche.com as the college with the best location in the USA.
Visit a Class or Information Session
- Graduate Classes Discover the experience of USF School of Management graduate programs with a class visit or information session.
- Executive MBA Class Visits
- Undergraduate Management Information Sessions
- Undergraduate Business Administration Campus Visits
- Visiting Students Study at USF during a summer session or for an academic fall or spring semester.
USF Main Location
Bachelors' degree majors and minors in Business Administration are at the USF Main location.
USF Downtown SF Location
USF Pleasanton Location
The undergraduate BS Management (BSM) degree-completion, transfer student program is offered at the USF location in downtown San Francisco and also in Pleasanton.
The University of San Francisco School of Management serves northern California with three locations.
- USF Main Location
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Downtown San Francisco Location
Bachelor of Science in Management and School of Management graduate degree programs are offered at the Downtown San Francisco Campus.
- Pleasanton Location
The School of Management Bachelor of Science in Management program is also offered at the Pleasanton campus.