Professor Rosidi comes to USF School of Management with a broad and deep experience in analytics and information systems. His career has given him experience across consulting, startups, and large organizations, but has always focused on building and leveraging technology and analytics to drive strategic decision-making.
In classes, Professor Rosidi uses real-world examples and problems found in industry. He applies business and analytical theory and concepts to problems found in the industry with the goal of preparing his students for the real world, where they can directly implement their knowledge to make an impact.
- B.S., Biosystems Engineering, University of California, Davis, 2006
- Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, Cornell University, 2011
- Market Analysis & Strategy, Genentech
- Product & Marketing Analytics, Castlight Health
- Co-Founder at Decisive Health
- Consultant, Booz Allen Hamilton