Dr. Nadeem believes in an entrepreneurial mindset and preparing leaders to contribute lasting value to all types of organizations, in all sectors & wherever there are opportunities to make a positive difference for business and society. Professor Nadeem brings not only the academic distinction but also his training, expertise & commitment that demonstrates a passion for community engagement.
Dr. Nadeem's research has won several awards including Best Research Paper Award in Social Analytics. Over the past twenty years, Dr. Nadeem supervised several Ph.D. Students and is currently engaged as Ph.D. Thesis External Evaluator and Examiner at the: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Bharathiar University, and Mangalore University, India.
- Marketing Intelligence
- International Marketing
- Principles of Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Analytics
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chair, Distinguished Adjunct Teaching Award Committee
- Member, Policy Board, Part Time Faculty Association
- Member, Provosts Search Committee
- Member, Provosts Search Advisory Committee
- Union Institute & University, Ph.D. 2002
- Professor of Marketing, National University, San Jose, CA
Awards & Distinctions
Distinguished Teaching Award, National University, 2015.
Fulbright Scholar Award, US Department of State, 2013.
Distinguished Scholarship Award, National University, 2007.
Nadeem, M. (2021). Unbundling “Contactless” Work: Marketing Workforce, and Workplace Differently? Academia Letters, Article 3649.
Hawaldar, I. T., & Nadeem, M. (2021). The Role of Machine Learning in Digital Marketing. SAGE Open, 11(4), 1–12.
Nadeem, M. (2020). New Normal Chief Marketing Officer (CMO): Branding Cybersecurity as a Return on Trust Beyond Pandemic? British Journal of Marketing Studies, 8, (5), 31-64.
Nadeem, M. & Mehta, K. (2018). "Uberization" of Customer Needs with Data Analytics: How Marketing Strategy "Lifts" Products Innovation? British Journal of Marketing Studies (BJMS), 6, (6), 40-58.
Nadeem, M. (2017). Bitcoins Pygmalion Effect ́: Social Entrepreneurs are a bit curious in marketing a special kind of property! International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 7, (1), 809-820.
- Harvard University - Division of Continuing Education / Digital Marketing – 2013
- Stanford University - Stanford Center for Professional Development / Demand Creation - 2017
Certified Product Marketing Manager
- AIPMM/Certification - License Number - 12109237.