Longyuan Du is an assistant professor in business analytics and information systems. His research lies at the intersection of operations management and business analytics. He is particularly interested in operational problems in the emerging industry where there’s a strong presence of social interactions. He received a PhD in operations management from Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, an MS in civil engineering from University of Maryland, College Park, and a BS in mathematics from Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
- Revenue Management and Pricing
- OM-Marketing Interface
- University of Toronto, Ph.D. in Operations Management, 2018
- University of Maryland, College Park, M.Sc. in Civil Engineering, 2012
- Fudan University, B.Sc. in Mathematics, 2010
- Operations Research Analyst, 4R Systems
- Du, L., Hu, M., & Wu, J.. Sales Effort Management under All-or-Nothing Constraint. Working Paper.
- Du, L., Hu, M., & Wu, J.. Contingent stimulus in crowdfunding. Working Paper.
- Zhu, S., Du, L., & Zhang, L. (2013). Rationing and pricing strategies for congestion mitigation: Behavioral theory, econometric model, and application in Beijing. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 57(C), 210-224.