Horacio Enriquez is a dynamic and innovative Operations Management expert, inventor, entrepreneur, speaker, advisor, and executive with over 25 years of semiconductor, telecommunications, consumer electronics, life sciences, and integrated facilities management industry experience, including roles of progressive and increasing leadership in supply chain management, supplier quality & compliance management, and business systems integration organizations.
He’s passionate about building, leading, and fostering business partnerships and high-performance teams. His leadership mission is to teach and mentor professionals and students to be principled and purposeful advocates of continuous improvement, empathy, and change.
Horacio enjoys reading, journaling, running, biking, soccer, golf, basketball, snowboarding, and spending time with his friends and family.
- Board of Directors, Bio Supply Management Alliance
- Advisory Board member, Biotech Supply Chain Academy
- Advisor, Santa Clara ventures and bronco venture fund
- Santa Clara University, MS Engineering Management and Leadership, 2004
- Santa Clara University, BS Mechanical Engineering, 1997
- Senior Director, Commercial Supply Chain, ChemoCentryx
- Associate Director of Supplier Relationship Management, Global Supply Chain, Bio-Rad
- Senior Manager of Business Systems Integrations, Genentech