Professor Wylie comes to the School of Management with over ten years of business and finance experience. He’s worked for both Fortune 100 organizations and small startups helping to drive P&L efficiencies through data and business analytics. Currently, Professor Wylie works for Amazon Web Services as a Finance Manager.
Professor Wylie loves to incorporate his professional experience with course content and lectures combining both the theoretical and practical application of data and data analytics. Professor Wylie focuses his teaching on educating the future generation of business leaders with an emphasis in business data and data analytics.
- University of San Francisco, MBA, 2016
- Gonzaga University, BA in Economics, 2006
- Finance Manager, Amazon Web Services
- FP&A Manager, Walmart eCommerce
- Value Consultant, Genesys