Program Director, Instructor
Professor Lacy comes to the School of Management with over three decades of business technology experience. He’s worked for Fortune 100 organizations helping to enrich their business value, opportunities, and competitive advantage through data, business analytics, and information systems.
Professor Lacy currently is the program director for the Management Information Systems graduate program, where he will build upon the program to improve its students’ academic and professional outcomes.
Professor Lacy focuses his teaching on educating the future generation of business leaders in technology, with an emphasis in business data, analytics, and management information systems. Professor Lacy incorporates anecdotes from his professional experience with course content, lectures, and assignments to provide students a practical real-world understanding of course topics.
- MS, Information Systems, University of San Francisco
- Certificate with Distinction, Project Management, UC Berkeley
- BS, Management Information Systems, San Francisco State University
- Principal Data Strategy, Analytics, and Business Technology Architecture | ECL-Solutions, LLC
- Principal, EIM and Data Strategy Architect | Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- Program Manager, Business Intelligence, Information Management Architecture | SAP
- Manager, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence Practice | Deloitte
Awards & Distinctions
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional, ICCP/TDWI, 2008