Edward Kreutzer has been working in the field of information and technology for the entirety of his career. His focus has been within the specialties of data architecture, database systems, data management and governance, data warehousing, data systems development, business intelligence, data mining, data science, and artificial intelligence.
His professional engagements have been within such industries as telecommunications, consumer packaged goods, education, nonprofit, entertainment, financial services, real estate, healthcare, e-commerce, and consulting.
He has been an adjunct professor at the University of San Francisco in the Master of Science in Information Systems since 2003, and held the title of Co-Program Director where he redesigned the entirety of the curriculum and expanded the MSIS program making it an accredited degree program recognized as a STEM-certified graduate degree. He was awarded Adjunct Faculty of the Year in 2017.
Mr. Kreutzer also teaches undergraduate courses in the BAIS department, and designed the Applied Business Technology course.
- Database architecture
- Data mining, data science, artificial intelligence
- Information architecture
- Cloud architecture
- University of San Francisco, MBA, 2002
- University of Colorado, BA, 1988
- Adjunct Professor, University of San Francisco
- Senior Consultant, Slalom Consulting
- Senior Data Engineer, Salesforce
- Staff Data Warehouse Engineer, Etsy
- Principal Data Engineer, Cogitativo
Awards & Distinctions
- University of San Francisco, Adjunct Faculty of the Year, 2017