Malloy Group for Organizational Science Consulting
business partnerships and Consulting Projects
- Collaborate with USF graduate students ...your potential future employees
- Generate new ideas through design thinking
- Find unique solutions to organizational challenges
- Business faculty content expertise
- Networking opportunities with USF alumni
- Logo recognition in USF print and digital media
The Malloy group is designed to be a catalyst for graduate students interested in developing their knowledge and skills related to organizational consulting, project management, research, and innovation.
- Lead and work in fast-forming project teams
- Develop the necessary skills required to effectively diagnose organizational capabilities
- Engage with clients and multiple stakeholder groups to define a project, establish a value proposition, and set expectations for action orientated deliverables
- Improve ideation and creative thinking skills through design thinking theory
- Annual Malloy Group Consulting Career Fair
Design Thinking Consulting Certificate
The Malloy Group Design Thinking Consulting Certificate offers training in foundational consulting competencies, project management, and iterative ideation concepts designed to solve complex organizational issues.
Malloy Group for Organizational Science Consulting Company List
About the Malloy Group
Since its inception, The Malloy Group has brought together graduate students, faculty, and the San Francisco Bay Area business community to exchange and create ideas and knowledge. The Malloy Group cultivates shared value through experiential learning, scholarly research, and SF Bay Area organizational partnerships.