Vipul Niranjan Vyas
Vipul has been a serial entrepreneur in Silicon Valley for the past 20 years. During that time, he has led multiple departments including business development, sales, and products. His teams have engaged clients on strategy, change management, operations, and metric achievement using technology and business process improvement. He values developing close relationships with clients in order to drive real and lasting change.
Vipul has been responsible for creating over $4B+ in trackable benefit for his clients over his career and is named on 10 US patents. He has a BS in management information systems from the University of Virginia and an MBA from the Tuck School at Dartmouth College.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Natural language processing
- Healthcare transformation
- University of Virginia (UVa), BS in Commerce, 1994
- Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, MBA, 1999
- Early employee and management team member at voice recognition technology start up - BeVocal
- Member of executive team at early stage voice biometrics starts up - Victrio
- Co-founder of healthcare start up - SymphonyRM