Stephen Kraus is a recognized expert on consumer insights, with particular expertise in digital media, market research, social trends, affluent consumers, and generational marketing. He is the author of three books, contributor to Forbes, MediaPost& MarTechAdvisor, delivered TEDxtalk, led three highly-respected syndicated research studies, and widely cited in the media.
- PhD, Social Psychology, Harvard University
- BS, Psychology, University of Florida
- Head of Digital Insights, Jumpshot, 2018 - present
- Chief of Insights, SimilarWeb, 2017 - 2018
- SVP & Chief Insights Officer, Ipsos, 2010 - 2017
- Vice President, Harrison Group (YouGov), 2008 - 2010
Taylor, J., Kraus, S., & Harrison D. (2011). Selling to the New Elite: Discover the Secret to Winning over Your Wealthiest Prospects. New York, NY: AMACOM.