Stephen Kraus is an expert in marketing and consumer insights. He is author of three books and many articles, and has delivered a TedX talk. Particular areas of expertise include digital media, market research, social trends, affluent consumers, and generational marketing. He has led three major syndicated research studies, and his insights are widely cited in the media.
- PhD, Social Psychology, Harvard University
- BS, Psychology, University of Florida
- Head of Digital Insights, Jumpshot, 2018 - present
- Chief of Insights, SimilarWeb, 2017 - 2018
- SVP & Chief Insights Officer, Ipsos, 2010 - 2017
- Vice President, Harrison Group (YouGov), 2008 - 2010
Taylor, J., Kraus, S., & Harrison D. (2011). Selling to the New Elite: Discover the Secret to Winning over Your Wealthiest Prospects. New York, NY: AMACOM.