MS in Information Systems
The effective and efficient use of information technology is an integral part of an organization’s ability to achieve a competitive advantage in both the private and public sectors. Ethical practices and professionalism are integrated components throughout the program, along with a focus on essential career development skills and effective management of human resources.
- 36 unit program offered Part-Time and Full-Time
- The curriculum is based on nationally approved curriculum recommendations from the Association for Information Systems (AIS) and the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Integrate information and organizational cultures and use current and emerging concepts from both technical and managerial viewpoints
- MSIS graduates make vital contributions in support of innovation, planning, management of information infra-structures, and the coordination of information resources
- The curriculum analyzes how systems and technologies are implemented. This includes information security, project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and change management