MS in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Join small classes of motivated students, experience a cutting-edge curriculum, and leverage the Silicon Valley innovation ecosystem.
Whether your goal is to launch your own firm, join a venture capital-backed startup, step into a business development role in a large corporate enterprise, contribute to a social enterprise or bring new innovative skills and associations to your family business, the USF MSEI delivers essential theoretical, applied, and experiential learning to help you achieve your objectives.
- 12 month program with 36 units
- Build essential technology competencies that can be effectively employed in startups, social ventures, family businesses, and corporate enterprises
- Develop key competencies in the area of entrepreneurial sales and marketing analytics
- Students will participate in a practicum and receive on-going mentorship through an advisory board throughout the program
- USF ranks 21st for its MBA Entrepreneurship concentration by U.S. News and World Report (2022)