Master of Public Administration
The Master of Public Administration (MPA) program emphasizes effective management and leadership practices that build high-performing teams, involve communities in planning, and navigate public and nonprofit agencies for the public good.
The coursework applies interpersonal skills, administrative concepts, and multiple frames to actual work situations. Emphasizing action and research, the curriculum draws on the Jesuit tradition of reflection, experience, and core-value driven leadership for lifelong learning and professional growth.
- 21-month program with 38 units
- Ranked in the top 20% of MPA programs in the US
- MPA Alums are employed in administrative and management positions at all levels of government, health service organizations, public safety, and nonprofit agencies.
- The Health Services Administration concentration offers students a specialized public management degree designed for a career in the U.S. healthcare system.
- Accredited by NASPAA, the foremost membership organization of graduate programs in public administration, public policy, public affairs, and public & nonprofit management in the US and around the world.